So who’s ready for the first protein shake recipe of the year????
I’ve made shakes since the new year but, wow, was this one blog worthy! So much so, that I dropped everything I was doing to write this up!
I was watching Unique Sweets, last night, and they highlighted a cheesecake business, The Confectional, located in Pike Market! I love Pike Market! I spent a week in Seattle a few years ago with Phi Theta Kappa at my first International Convention! Every morning, I walked down to the Market to get fresh produce.
Anyway, they mentioned this lemon white chocolate cheesecake and the gears started to turn… Dang, that sounds good…
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp cheesecake pudding mix, sugar free, fat free
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar free white chocolate syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used cookies n’ cream)
- 1/4 tsp xanthum gum (optional)
Blend everything and enjoy! Top with a sprinkling of cinnamon, if desired.
I topped mine with some cinnamon and Fiber One bran cereal to complete that cheesecake feel! I loved it! It was refreshing and unbelievably fragrant!
I started thinking about the many ways you could make this using any combination of the following:
- lemon pudding mix, sugar free, fat free
- white chocolate pudding mix, sugar free fat free
- lemon syrup, sugar free
Let me know how yours turn out!